Title: Paranoid sung by Black Sabbath
Exercise: 1
Level: Intermediate
Activity: Matching
Practice: Clauses after because, but, if, that, and, a semi-colon & clauses beginning with a gerund, or an infinitive (with/without TO) in addition to Listening skills.
*** INSTRUCTIONS ***
Match the subordinate clauses on the right with the sentences on the leftPlay the song if having difficulty with the exercise
Listen to the song to check your answers
Leave a comment with a suggestion of a song you would like to work with, for next time!- (I've) Finished with my woman, 'cause .........
- People think I'm insane, because .........
- All day long I think of things, but .........
- Think I'll lose my mind, if .........
- Can you help me (to) .........?
- I need someone to show me the things in life, that .........
- I can't see the things that ....................................; I must be blind
- Make a joke and .........
- Happiness I cannot feel and .........
- And so as you hear these words, .........
- I tell you to enjoy life; .........
- love to me is so unreal
- I can't find
- I am frowning all the time
- I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
- telling you now of my state
- nothing seems to satisfy,
- she couldn't help me with my mind
- I don't find something to pacify
- occupy my brain
- make true happiness
- I wish I could but (it's/I'm) too late

0 comments:
Post a Comment